Tier-One QD Cantilever Monomounts are precision made on 5 axis CNC machinery. The key to accuracy in manufacture is to minimise the number of operations required to complete the machining process. By investing in new technology, Tier One have been able to cut the number of operations required from eight to two. This means there is no accuracy loss due to re-setting for different operations and ultimately more accuracy down range for you, and greater repeatability for fine tuning your setup.
As this mount was originally designed for elite military units it has been tested under incredibly demanding conditions. It’s extremely tough, lightweight and will give you many years of faultless service.
- Manufactured from High Grade 7075T6 Aluminium
- Large scope clamping area to withstand heavy recoil
- Available in 30mm-34mm-35mm-36mm and 40mm tube sizes
- Mil-Spec 30 micron hard anodised finish
- Built in Anti-Cant bubble
- Bolt on accessory rails available for ring caps and saddle
- One Hit machining to ensure repeatability
- Supplied with Levelling Wedge to enable true bore to reticle alignment when setting optic
- Supplied in Hard Plastic Case complete with necessary Torx bits
- Tier-One QD Cantilever Monomounts also include QD rails
Product also available without QD rail.